PAGES

SLIDER

You guys are so funny!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

No.
My paperwork woes are not because we're adopting again,
as much as I would like that to be the case.
(hehe...some of you orphan-lovin' folks can't seem to think of anything else when it comes to a pile of paperwork!)

But it still is something pretty exciting,
because in less than two months
I get to meet this precious guy.
And these two beauties.
And these little darlins'.
And this incredible girl.
Lily and I are going to India!
We're visiting Sarah's Covenant Homes,
and we couldn't be more excited!

It is most definitely a God thing.
I already have some pretty amazing stories to tell.
I'll be sharing a bunch of them in the next couple of weeks,
and I tell you what-
our God is pretty incredible!

And the paperwork?
Wow!
I didn't know that it was so complicated to fill out the Indian Vi*sa form.

Or maybe it's just that paperwork isn't really my thing.

...uh, okay.  I'm pretty sure that it's that second option.

But I thought that I might get a little sympathy if I mentioned the first option
maybe...?

image signature
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow! This is amazing news! What a blessing and opportunity! Good luck with the rest of the paperwork! Can't wait to hear more!

Jean said...

Wow! That is wonderful! I can't wait to her about how things evolved to have this happen and follow you journey while you are there! I hope you can blog while there!

Love how the Lord works!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

WOW! That's just as awesome (almost). I can't wait to see your wonderful journey. HOORAY!!

Jill and Rick said...

Sarah, what a wonderful opportunity! I have a feeling that you will be a blessing to those you help, and you will be so blessed by your experience.

Jill G

Recovering Noah said...

Oh my gosh! That is awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Who are you going with??

Hey, are you on Facebook? If so, can you email me at recoveringnoah@yahoo.com and let me know what name you're under?

Thanks!

Cari said...

Can't wait to follow your trip!! What a great experience for you and Lily both. :)

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Wow, Sarah, that is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger