PAGES

SLIDER

Finally!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Whew!  I really did intend to do this drawing earlier in the week.  But with 3 eye doctor appointments, 4 dentist appointments, a visit to a Chinese school, a visit to a part-time homeschooling school, two families from our church over for dinner on two different nights, a birthday party, and all of the regular stuff (homeschooling, music lessons, etc., etc.), the week just got away from me!

But tonight, my fabulous hubby graciously drew a name from all of my wadded up pieces of paper

and

drum roll please....

(Jill)

will soon be the proud owner
of Strengthen Yourself in the Lord

I pray that you LOVE it!

Go on over and visit Jill's blog.  I just noticed that she's having a little giveaway of her own!
And because some of Sarah Bess's precious children were part of the impetus for this giveaway, I'll be sending a copy to you, too.  I hope that it blesses you as much as it has blessed me!


image signature


1 comment:

sarah bess said...

aww, wonderful! :) the quote meant a lot to me. i so look forward to reading it.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger