PAGES

SLIDER

surgery update

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am so sorry that I haven't written an update regarding Jadon's surgery.  As it turns out, the orthodontist can do a little more work on Jadon's teeth to tighten the gap before surgery.  This is good news because otherwise Jadon may have had to have 2 surgeries, since the gap was so wide.  That means that his surgery will be delayed for 6 months (he's pretty happy about that!).

This is a picture of Jadon after his first U.S. surgery. 
Is he cute, or what?!!
All of the nurses wanted to take him home.
He was such a sweet little patient.


image signature

5 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

I'm sure he's a happy boy right now in learning this news :) Definately a cute one!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I LOVE this picture of Jadon....

Wife of the Pres. said...

It is funny you were posting on my blog while I was reading up on yours! Sorry for my lack of comments as of late. I am finally getting out of my *pit* I think. UGH!

Anyway, I'm updating my links again and have you on there so I'll be able to keep up better. It sounds like the surgery not going as planned is a good thing for Jadon. Glad you are at peace with it. I secretly dread this surgery for S. I guess b/c she'll be older like Jadon is … thanks for sharing.

:)))

The Byrd's Nest said...

He is so precious. I'm sure his little heart is feeling some peace right now.

Gwen said...

This is good news from the ortho! Jadon is such a cute boy!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger