PAGES

SLIDER

Love is...

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails." I Corinthians 13
14 years ago, in the midst of a Minnesota snowstorm, I married the kindest, humblest, most patient man that I know.

I love you, sweetheart. Thank you for making these past 14 years a joy and a pleasure. You are a gift to me every day.


image signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops...I wasn't done leaving my comment!!! I remember when you guys were dating, and we went for a walk with Raisin the pig....remember? So fun!!!!! You guys are wonderful and we love you tons!!!!

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Happy anniversary, and congratulations!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Happy Anniversary....GOD is great!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! What a beautiful example you are setting for your children of what "love is . . ."

Love and blessings~

Tina

Gwen said...

Happy anniversary! "Love never fails"-- so true!

Sarah said...

Oh wow!! 14 years ago.. Amazing how fast it's gone by.. Congrats. I just love the verse you used. I used it in my wedding as part of my vows..
Happy, Happy Anniversary!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awww....Happy (late) Anniversary! Wow....look at what God has done in your lives in such a short amount of time....He is good and faithful.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger