PAGES

SLIDER

Happy Birthday, wonderful friend!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

You've just got to meet Meredith! She is such an incredible woman of God, she is a true friend and she is so much fun!! She's also got two of the cutest little guys that you're ever going to see (and I am not biased at all, even if one of them is my godson). If you get a chance, go visit her blog and say "Happy Birthday!" It's on my sidebar (The Crosland Capers). For some reason, I can't cut and paste the link.
I'm looking forward to a fun day tomorrow, Meredith! Happy Birthday, my friend!!

image signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :o) I can't wait either!!!!!

Jean said...

Happy Birthday meredith! Hope you two have a super fun day - I am sure you will!
Blessings on your day!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger