PAGES

SLIDER

Kim B...come on down!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

yup...
I definitely watched too much The Price is Right when I was a kid.
...kinda why we don't let our kids watch t.v.
brain cells, you know.

But, back to the subject at hand.
has won the drawing for the Ugandan necklace and for the Orphaned No More bracelet!
Yeah!
I'm happy about that.
Kim is wonderful.
She, her husband and their two darling daughters are missionaries in Mexico.
So, if you haven't visited her blog,
you should definitely do that.

On a side note, the drawing was almost rigged.
My Lily-girl absolutely loves Tina's daughter, Teddi.
So, she was planning on picking Tina's name.
But, I guess that guilt overcame her.
So, she fessed up.
And the drawing was held...unrigged.

Kim, please email me here, so that I can get your address and so you can tell me which bracelet you'd like to have.

Thanks so much to everyone who has come together to help sweet Genevieve.
Her surgery is acutally scheduled to start in one hour!
Please pray for this little darling.


image signature

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Congratulations Kim!!! I will check out your blog! I am so excited that Genevieve will be having her surgery right now!! I will pray for her right his moment.

Lord,
Please guide the hands of the surgeon and cause him or her to perform the most beautiful and precise work on little Genevieve's eye. It says in Psalm 32:8, that you will guide us with YOUR eye, and I pray that you will bless her with healing and eyes to see YOU!! In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank you Sarah for allowing us all to be a small part of this miracle!

Jean said...

Praying for this sweet girl!

I love your heart Sarah!

That is so funny that Lily had it all planned out!! Brings a smile to my face- we are normal after all!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Yay for Kim! And thank you Lily for fessing up and playing fair -- even though you wanted to "rig" things for Teddi's mama! :)

Sarah, I am so tickled for sweet Genevieve, and blessed to be a small part of her journey to healing. Thank you for your obedience to the Lord to raise the funds for this precious girl's surgery--he certainly blessed your efforts!

Thank you Lord for Genevieve, I join my prayers with the many who are asking that You would touch this tiny girl, and bring healing to her eye. In Jesus name, Amen!

Love and blessings~

Tina

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have never one anything in my life!!!!! How exciting! How even more exciting for Genevieve to get her much needed surgery!

Gwen said...

Hurray! Congrats to Kim, and I'm so excited that Genevieve will be able to have her surgery!!

Will you get updated pictures of Genevieve? If so, please share! :)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger