PAGES

SLIDER

Bright and Beautiful

Saturday, April 18, 2009

We've had such a fun bright week (week after Easter, in celebration of Christ's resurrection). On Tuesday, some friends from church and our family had a free lemonade and brownie stand. This was Lily's idea of a good way to celebrate. She was right--we had a great time!


Then we went to visit Oma and Opa, and the "cousies." Here is Aunt Susie, reading to Grace. Grace came home chanting "Aunt Susie...Aunt Susie..." I guess she likes her!

Grace and cousin, Noah.

Abie, Yana and Lily, having fun together.

Cousin Nathan must have asked for 50 husgs over the course of the 3 days that we were visiting. What a sweet little guy!

Oma and Grace.

Adam, Jadon, cousin Cobie and Uncle Matt.

While visiting my in-laws, I also had the opportunity to get together with my friend, Mary. What a blessing that was! She is such a wonderful woman. I wish that you all could meet her!

Praying that all of you are also having a "bright and beautiful" week. Christ is Risen!

5 comments:

sarah bess said...

Yum! What a great idea--free lemonade and brownies! :) Lightin' up their world, aren't they?

Jill and Rick said...

Looks like wonderful family time to me, and I LOVE the idea of the free lemonade and brownie stand! Sarah, you're raising some awesome children.

Jill

Jennifer O'Cain said...

I love the idea of free brownies and lemonade, boy I wished we lived close enough...

Kay Bratt said...

Really cool.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Love it Lily! What a fun idea, and a great blessing. Showing the love of Jesus in a very yummy way!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with family. The pictures are so sweet!

Love you friend~

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger