PAGES

SLIDER

Some TLC

Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, I am definitely doing better. This illness has been the worst I ever remember having. Yesterday, a family from church took the boys for the afternoon and another family from church took the girls. David and I had a nice afternoon relaxing (he needed it after an incredibly busy two weeks of taking care of a sick wife!). Then a couple from our church came over to pray for me. We were so blessed by them. I am happy to say that I have had no fever today! Another friend from church brought us dinner tonight. We are so grateful.

So, on another note, it will have been 4 weeks on Wednesday since we had our INS fingerprints. We've been so spoiled with everything else being done in record time that it seems like a long wait. But, we're confident that our I171h will come right on time.

I'm still planning on sharing my other kid's adoption/birth stories, but I'll need a little more time for that. Tonight I am going to bed early!

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

Those darn I171h forms take forever~!!!

I remember clearly the day ours finally came. My husband just stood in the doorway and wept!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger