PAGES

SLIDER

I've got the greatest husband!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just a short post to say that I have a wonderful husband. I've been up and down with some bug (we now know that it's probably bronchitis) for ten days. David has tirelessly done all that he needs to do, taken incredible care of the kids, plus did some of my tutoring for me. We are grateful that he is self-employed.

I'm hoping to post a bunch of pictures soon. Just got to get this fever down. The Lord is certainly showing me my extreme frailty.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm so happy that you have started a blog and I can't wait to follow your journey to Grace. I spent the afternoon working on Oakley's album and I'm so amazed at how much she's changed, grown, grounded herself into our family and into my heart.

Have a wonderful week!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger