PAGES

SLIDER

home for christmas

Thursday, February 5, 2015

My two 16 year old boys were home for Christmas this year.
There are no words to express how grateful I am for that.
 
Two months earlier, this one was living in an orphanage in Ukraine.
 
 
 
And two days earlier, this one was barely breathing after a peanut reaction, then spent two nights in the hospital.
 
 
But, God was so very merciful and kind, and allowed us to spend our Christmas with both of these precious young men.

(Grace and Andrew)

(Adam and Jadon)

(My two lovie guys)
 
(Adam and Lily--they have so much fun together)
 

(Lily, Alyssa and Yana)

(Grace and Kaikai--best friends)

 
Oh how grateful I am for my family. And oh how very grateful we all are for the birth of the precious One, Emmanuel, God with us. Merry Christmas (2014) from the Bandimeres.

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger