PAGES

SLIDER

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It simply amazes me that the King of the Heavens loves to speak with you and me.
The Creator of All Things enjoys our company and He loves to let us be a part of what He is doing on the earth.
Really, what could be more remarkable?



Yesterday, I mentioned that I had a prayer request--one in which I couldn't share all of the details.
Today, we heard some encouraging news.
I still can't share much, but I just wanted to let you know that God answers our prayers!
(He is just so kind like that.)
And I wanted to thank those of you who prayed.
Please, please, keep praying!
I promise that I will share at some point (hopefully sooner, rather than later!).

And while we're on the subject of prayer, I wanted to thank those of you who prayed a few weeks ago for a difficult situation that a friend of ours had been having.  And while the situation is still not resolved, we have all been learning so very much through this difficulty.  I am just so grateful for our Precious Lord who never lets us walk through hardship alone.  He is good all the time. 
all
the
time

And I am so very grateful for brothers and sisters in the Lord who love to help carry a burden, who run to Jesus on behalf of a friend (even if they don't know all of the details of what to pray).
Thank you, friends.
Thank you.

image signature

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Can't wait to hear more about your special news!! I will keep praying. :)

Nikolyn said...

thank you for being wonderful. Hope we get to meet face to face one day.

Cheri said...

It is nice to be reminded. I'm going through a very difficult situation right now and I really need prayer. If I come to your mind, please pray. Sometimes I see no end in sight.

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Praising answered prayers!
Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Jean said...

Praying for you in MN! So glad to hear you got encouraging words!

Looking forward to when you can share!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I continue to pray for your friend and for you sweet Sarah:) God really is faithful and He is always listening.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger