PAGES

SLIDER

Happy, Happy Birthday Meredith!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have a dear, sweet friend whom I would love for you all to meet. It is her birthday tomorrow, but I may not be able to post tomorrow as we are going to be in ZhaoQing for much of the day. For those of you who do not know Meredith, you are missing out! She has a heart on fire for the things of God and truly LOVES to spend time with the Lord. Her love is apparent in the way that she interacts with everyone she meets. She is giving and kind and seeks to honor God in all that she does. Go and visit her new blog if you have a chance. You can find her at: http://www.thecroslandcapers.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday, my friend! I pray that you have a blessed day!

I would covet your prayers for Lily and Adam, as they are not feeling well and Lily seems to be running a fever. We are supposed to visit ZhaoQing (Lily's SWI) tomorrow. This is a very significant thing for Lily and I ask that you would entreat the Father to heal her little body so that she is able to experience and enjoy this time. Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our family!

Please also pray for little Vivi Jo, who joined her new family yesterday. She had an exhausting day filled with changes. Pray that she would experience the love of her new family and would have peace and joy overflowing within her.

I promise to post more pictures soon!

5 comments:

strandfam said...

Sarah I will be praying for your kids to be feeling better. Thanks for the comment. How much longer are you in Gaungzhou? Thursday morning we are scheduled to go to the zoo, and I know that the kids will want to do that. Tomorrow morning we have some free time. I would love to meet you and your family. We are staying at the China hotel. It is about a 10 minute drive to Shamian Island. We can take a taxi over. Congratulations on your beautiful girl.
love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah!!! I miss you and can't wait until you get home. I boast in the healing I KNOW the Lord is giving to your children!!!!! I love you. Love, Mer

Burshek Family said...

Elayne says she is praying that Lily's sickness will be all gone. We all have confidence in the Lord that He will bring healing to you all so that you may fully participate in what He has clearly brought you into. In Jesus' name we bring the full work of Christ against all sickness and torment from the evil one.

Love The Bursheks

Waitingfaithfully said...

Praying for Lily and Adam's healing.

Father I ask that at this moment Lily is well with no fever, that she might experience all You have for her at ZhaoQuing. May it be a precious time in her life's journey as a daughter of the Most High King . . . may it bring her a sense of completeness, that only You can bring.

Birthday blessings to Meredith, and blessings to all of you in China~

Love,

Tina

Linda said...

Oh wow! I did not realize that you were over in China, and I have been very bad at checking everyone's blogs lately. BIG congratulations! Grace is such a pretty little girl, and I can only imagine what a beauty she will be with Lily's hair. I'm so glad that she is attaching well to your other kids, but I'm sorry that your kids have turned up sick, and I will keep them in my prayers.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger