PAGES

SLIDER

a bouquet of blessings

Monday, June 3, 2013

Oh my gracious! I can hardly believe how blessed we have been by this sweet boy!


A few weeks ago, Kaikai saw his daddy bring home flowers for me. Then, on Mother's Day, Yana gave me some beautiful flowers, as well.

Well, this boy got to thinking, and decided that he wanted to buy his mama some flowers too. So, yesterday he asked his daddy to take him out to do an errand. Then, he spent all of his money and picked out the most amazing Kaikai bouquet. I love it!



And most of all, I love my sweet son!


Thank you, Jesus, for this precious, precious boy! He fills every day with an amazing bouquet of blessings!

8 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

What a beautiful heart he has! And great examples in his sister and dad, too!
Nancy

No Greater Love said...

Oh my word, INCREDIBLE. I love this little boy!!!!

Katie rayn said...

Oh.my.goodness! Could he be any cuter?! What sweet things he is learning!

Aus said...

Nice work son - well done!

hugs - aus and co.

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

How sweet!

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you photo-documented this amazing moment! What a tender heart KaiKai has!!! You are truly blessed!

Jean said...

Melt my heart! Oh my goodness- I love your sweet sweet boy, too! (And I didn't even get any flowers!)

God is so good!

Jean said...

I am wondering what you call him at home- Is he KaiKai or Stephen?

What does he prefer? Are you doing both?

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger