PAGES

SLIDER

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Friday, December 28, 2012

 Kaikai keeps doing wonderfully. Our guide told us that we should take him to KFC since it's a treat for Chinese children. You should have seen his face light up when we went in! So cute!

The girls are doing great with him. He kept holding Lily's hand in the van today. It was so sweet. Then he leaned his head on her shoulder. Oh my! Such Sweetness! All three of them are playing together great and he is already repeating many English words.


 



image signature

15 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my! Such adorable pictures! So glad things are going well!!!!

Cristy said...

His smile could not be anymore previous!

Katie rayn said...

He is cute, cute! Oh my!!

Cheri said...

I am so glad things are going so well! My first congratulations to you since I've been away from the computer. He is such a handsome boy. And he looks so happy to be with you!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh goodness....he is too precious! I'm so happy for him that he has so much family to love him forever:)

Rebecca said...

So wonderful!!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Just beautiful!

Peter and Nancy said...

What amazing photos -- and many answered prayers right before your eyes!
Nancy

No Greater Love said...

Yay!!!! He is so adorable. I anxiously await each new update. :) I can't wait until you are home and I can hear it all!!!!

Lisa said...

MELT!!!!!!!

Mummy J said...

wow! so wonderful to see these pics.

Jean said...

Cute cute cute pics! Such JOY on his face!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous boy!! His little face is so sweet!!!

Gwen said...

Love the pics! Keep 'em coming! :)

Difference2This1 said...

So beautiful :)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger